Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Kehilangan.......

In the name of Allah, the most Loving~

Hari ni saya kehilangan seseorang dalam hidup.. Innalillahiwainnailaihirojiun~ Semoga Allah merahmati pemergian Maksu..

Maksu,
Almost 10 years i didn't see you and till the end, i still can't see n kiss your cheek and forehead. I wonder, what is the wisdom behind all this??
The memory of you, already faded so i have determined to go and visit you after i finished my study in this coming two months but Allah loves you more than me. I have no complain to you Allah.. I believe everything that you set up for me is the best thing. Anyway, thank you Allah for lending her to me and my family. May her soul is blessed with your rahmat.. Bye2 maksu. InsyaAllah kita jumpa disana..



Ya ALLAH tuhan yang membolak-balikkan hati, tetapkan hatiku dalam agamaMU

No comments:

Post a Comment